RANDOM


I always see bloggers doing a "What's in my purse" post and thought it was so cliche of myself to do this BUT it gave me an excuse to show off my new camera (it even picked up the salt spill that I didn't notice until now) 

So yeah basically this is what I carry with me 24/7. My wallet, iPhone, Sunglasses,  random bills, gum wrappers and receipts- lots of gum wrappers and receipts!

And I knew I should  have purchased a tripod; it was like 30% off of accessories if I bought it with the camera but I was too stingy.  I take photos of myself for my blog which is quite a task to get the right angle, lighting etc, sooo I'm thinking I'll be going back to get the tripod.  


Comments

  1. You can always get it later on. Thanks for sharing the write up, and feel free to drop by me too, soon.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for the awesome comment on my blog, lovely! I love your blog and I'm your newest follower!!
    would you follow me? xoxo www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know!i have been thinking about investing in a tripod too..taking photos would be so much easier!

    http://flysongbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts