All I felt like doing yesterday was laying around in cut offs and a bandeau top because it was so hot and humid and this is all I'll feel like wearing if this weather keeps up.  My hair was curled but the humidity morphed it into some tangly bed headed stringy-ness, I guess it works.  

And another thing. Am I like the only one not into Lady Gaga's new album? I have Heavy Metal Lover and Gov't Hooker on repeat but that's about it. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I miss her disco stick days :(



Comments

  1. Oh, I love your outfit!

    And what's for Lady Gaga - I actually haven't heard all of the new songs yet, so that's something to do :)

    Anyways, I also miss those dancy hits like Just Dance ;)

    xxx
    Daria
    http://dariatsar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair came out great, looks like sexy beach hair.:D


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts