Outfit Five

H&M Jacket; Asos sweatshirt dress


I wore this outfit a while back out to dinner with my family but decided to subtract the black tights for a more spring feel to make more warm weather friendly.  

You really don't know how much the splotchy crop job is driving me crazy! But it's either that or a view of my messy room which consists of empty coffee mugs, papers, perfume bottles, pens strewn about my desk; a laundry basket nonchalantly sitting in the middle of my room and shoes - everywhere!

Now I am deciding whether I will go to the gym or not. It'd be so much more easier to not go but I had pizza and drinks with my friend so it'd be in my best interest if I did!

Comments

  1. I love the different shades of grey and that electric blue skirt in the post below! Thank you for your super sweet comment, I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have an app on your phone that whites out the background? Or do you photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sweater and sweatshirt!
    Great outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the combination. cute dress! you'll be able to dress it up and dress it down. :D

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your legs are beautiful! haha that sounded a bit weird maybe...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts