LOCAL INSPIRATION







perfume 
vogue magazines
audrey's lips




All photos by me

Comments

  1. I love these. Especially the perfume idea. And I love D&G light blue! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos, I really like the two first ones. How are the perfumes, good? :)
    I've answered you on my blog where you placed your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great snapshots.. i actually like that chanel perfume that you've got :) need to get one!



    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that last one. Very cool photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are so artistic- they convey a "chic" city mood. My favorite is the one with the lips- such an interesting perspective. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, i can't wait to read that vogue with Reese Witherspoon. Nice blog and photos. Following you now

    I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco if you have time
    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love perfume too.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts