MINK PINK Wanderlust Blouse Review


What I love most about this blouse is is the interesting pattern and the special touches of design such as the buttons going down the front of the blouse and the tassel tie at the bottom hem.  The off-the-shoulder gives an understated sex appeal that doesn't try too hard- I love when a shirt can offer that. 

When it comes to off-the-shoulder anything, I've found I have a love/hate relationship.  Of course they look amazing in mirror pics and also whilst sipping wine at a swanky bar but aren't very practical.  I've found that once I start walking, they either ride up or ride down.  BUT- that only means you must be committed when you wear a blouse such as this and you must also adjust accordingly.  So whatever, I  would still recommend this blouse.  I had no problems walking around Ann Arbor and drinking beer at the beer garden. 
Oh! and  I found it on REVOLVE for only $38. Get it here.  

No, I don't get paid for posting this stuff; although I'd be lying if I said I don't daydream about making money off my blog (I've only been blogging on and off since 2010 lol) I just thought with all the things bloggers are shilling nowadays, it'd be refreshing if something were coming from the heart.  




Comments

Popular Posts