OPI Panda-monium Pink Nail Polish Review


 I chose this color when I went to get my nails done the other day.  This polish really could use 3 coats but the nail tech only used 2.   This color is chameleon-like as it looks different in different lighting.  

Overall I'd say this color is a cool light pink and depending on the light, almost almost a super light lavendar.  In the dark it's more of a mauve light pink nude.  As you can see, the close up is more mauve, putty like and the top photo is more of the pink.  As I stare down at my nails it is a really light pink color - so like I said, chameleon color!!


This color kind of reminds me of "Mod about You'' by OPI but it's much more subtle. 

I love this shade and I would definitely purchase it.  It compliments my cool skin tone and yellow undertones - this polish seems to make my hands look ''tanner'' if you get what I mean! I love when a nail polish can do that!

Comments

Popular Posts