Outfit Fifteen




Kind of a repeat outfit but I just love this dress

Flew out east on a whim - literally like last minute. But it was good to see my boyfriend. We went to NYC Sunday and had a marvelous time.  First thing I did after we got off the train was drag the poor guy to Zara for a couple hours... thanks for being such a trooper, love you honey!

and yes i really did spend 1-2 hours in Zara because 1. I"m indecisive when it comes to clothing 2. the fitting room lines are ridiculous and 3. it's not everyday I get to shop at Zara considering the nearest one to me is 4 hours away

Comments

  1. AAAAAAA!!! I like so much! It's so simple but so glamorous and chic! :)

    XoXo
    Mlle Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing! that dress looks great on you and i love it that the denim jacket gives the outfit a little bit of a 'edgier' twist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. - love the maxi skirt and the combination with the jeans jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boyfriend has to put up with the same thing...I always say I'm going to be fast but I end up looking at/trying on everything! xo

    http://takecareofmebeautifully.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a fabulous look!!! love the colourof your maxi & its so chic with the simple denim jacket thrown over it. a zara only opened up in syd about 2-3mths ago now & since i start holidays next week ive planned to make a trip to sydney to check it out, im very excited!x



    thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are the effects of Zara, love that store and your outfit too, denim and maxis are awesome together!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts