Outfit Three: Easter 2011

 

Peppermint dress; Messeca Jesenia pumps





This dress from Nasty Gal has been patiently hanging in my closet since Christmas time and I finally was able to wear it for Easter.  

  I added some original photos; the lighting sucks, shadows all over my face and my backyard sucks (that's why I edited) but it will have to do for now until my friend and I go on a fashion-blog-photo-taking adventure. Maybe I'll just be different and crop myself out.... yeah



Hope everyone had a great Easter!


Comments

  1. This is the perfect easter/spring outfit!

    www.bijousstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute. love the mauve top<3

    x

    http://www.sweeetjanee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    I really like the outfit!

    alittledinasoar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress and it fits you great!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts